Fastw3b Support is a support ticket service that is provided for Fastw3b customers. It is free and available for commercial Fastw3b products only.
How do I get free support?
- Free ticket support can be given through Support tab in client section.
- We do not provide support through Skype, chat or telephone because of security and technical reasons. In some special cases Skype negotiations can be allowed but only on a charged basis.
- All pre-sale questions can be asked via online chat on business days 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (+2 GMT) from Monday to Friday. Chat can be unavailable on national holidays.
- Free extensions don't have support service.
How quickly can I get the answer?
- The maximum period of time for a ticket response is 48 business hours. If your issue or question needs some more time to be solved, you will get a notification about it within first 24 hours.
- You are allowed to post 1 ticket a day. That's why please try to include all the questions in one ticket instead of sending few.
- Bugs found in Fastw3b extensions and reported to Fastw3b Support Team are always considered urgent and will be fixed as soon as possible. Normally we would collect all teh bugs reported and would include them in the next release. But if bug turns out to be crititcal we will release an update with few days after report was received.
What does Fastw3b support cover?
Please read the list of options available within Fastw3b support service:
- Pre-sales questions (online-chat) for everybody.
- Support ticket (client section) for clients only.
- Suggest an idea (client section) for clients only.
- Report a bug (client section) for clients only.
- Refund request (client section) for clients only within 14 days after purchase for refundable products.
What is not covered by Fastw3b support?
- General questions regarding Joomla! CMS installation, usage and its upgrading.
- Issues related to 3d-party Joomla components, modules and plugins.
- Problems caused by 3-d party Joomla extensions and templates.
- Support to Fastw3b extensions if a source code was modified by customer or 3rd party.
- Support of older versions of extensions.
- Consultation regarding the issues caused by 3d-party templates and their extensions.
- Fastw3b extensions customization or modification.
- Talks by Skype, chat or telephone.