FW Gallery Light
Free responsive Joomla Gallery with drag & drop images batch upload, multi-level subgalleries and watermark option.
Try FW Gallery Light today!
- Responsive design
- Drag & drop batch upload
- Gallery description: default preview image, title, description
- Unlimited multi-level sub-galleries
- Auto adjustable images for galleries and gallery depending on a grid
Includes: Joomla FW Gallery Light component
Arabic, Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
We are glad to present you the simplest and yet most beautiful gallery you can find on Joomla!
Many years we have been working on this gallery and tried different ways to make this extension better working side by side with our clients. A lot of different models to distribute and assamble were applied. But through the years we realize that the only way to make product viable is to make it SIMPLE!
Please note that you are downloading free basic version of FW Gallery component. Check FW Gallery Grand for all extra feaures you may get by upgrading to advanced package.
After downloading a product you will have an installable Joomla component file.
- Log into Joomla Administrator panel on your website.
- Go to Extensions -> Manage -> Install.
- Select downloaded package file (com_fwgallerylight_vx.x.x.zip) and click Upload button.
- Go to Components -> FW Gallery
- Start with adjusting Configuration.
- Add Galleries. Note that any level of sub-galleries is allowed.
- Add Images one by one or using batch upload.
Diplaying on front-end menu:
- Add menu item in website main menu.
- Select Galleries layout type.
- Configure options on Options tab.
- Make sure menu item is published and main menu module is visible on your website.
Q: I have a task to create a site in 2 languages, how can I translate the creation of my categories without uploading again foto.
A: You can translate descriptions and titles for multiple images without uploading photo twice in Grand Gallery package. This option is not available in light version. For translation you will need to use Falang (Faboba) extension.
Q: Where can i edit the Languages in the Free Version? in which file? Many thanks
A: There is no Language manager in free version and you need to go to your website folder on server and look for /languages/[language code]/[language code].com_fwgallerylight.ini file.
FW Gallery Light Pricing
Download the file, install it on your Joomla website and enjoy using for free.
Check Gallery Grand
Advance your gallery to use videos with images or separately, add tags and get tags imported on upload, show ratings and allow visitors to vote, 3 new gallery layouts, insert galleries in articles with content plugin, let users upload images via front-end manager, import images from Facebook and Picasa, use Disqus comments, adjust wording with translation manager and more.